Key Dates - Academic Year 2022-23
Open House day - 10 September
17 August | 14 September | 19 October
18 November | 16 December
New Term - 4 January 2023
OVerview & Criteria
- Duration: 11 months full-time, including a 3-month internship.
- Study method: Instructor-led, interactive face-to-face and online
- Award: Certificate II, ASEAN level 1 in a chosen specialty field.
- Cambodian, 17 years and older
- Pre-intermediate English
- Pass the admission test
Scholarships are available for vulnerable Cambodian youth.
- ASEAN curriculum (core, generic and functional competencies).
- International standards facilities, equipment and application.
- 3 months internship placement.
- Entrepreneur & Sustainability additional modules.
- Language classes (English & French).
- Computer classes (Microsoft Office, Email, Web search, Online learning).
- Food arts styling (for culinary arts and pastry & bakery programs).
- Soft skills development (role-play, group projects, student club, challenges).
- Training in occupational safety and health (OSH).
- Field trips, workshops and guest speakers.
- Tablet device, textbooks and other supplies
- Lunch meal
- Accident insurance and medical check-up
- Access to Moodle platform for online learning
- Library (1,500+ books)
- Computer labs
- TYPSY online video-based learning platform
- Career fair
- Post-graduate international internships opportunities (ASEAN countries & Europe)
- Be part of a 3,700+ alumni network
- Entrepreneur Challenge for graduates