Latest update: 04/01/2021
IMPORTANT – OPEN
Following the announcement by the Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training, EHT Paul Dubrule has reopened.
• The final admission test is scheduled for January 20, 2021.
• The graduation ceremony for the academic year 2019-20 is scheduled for January 21 and 22, 2021.
Our priority remains the safety of our team members, students and visitors. We will continue to monitor the situation, and closely collaborate with the authorities as well as with our main partners for the well-being of our community.
We strongly suggest all the EHT community to follow the guidelines and advice of the government officials.
Stay Safe and Healthy. We are in this TOGETHER.
Academic year 2020-21
• Admission tests for Academic Year 2020-21: Oct 22 | Nov 18 | Jan 20 (2021)
• Start of Academic Year 2020-21: 25 January 2021
Academic year 2019-20
The remaining practical training hours and final exams for our class groups Cookery 2 (COO2), Travel Agencies Operations 2 (TAO2) and Front-Office and Housekeeping 2 (FOHK2) are expected to happen in early January 2021.
If you want more information about our programs and the school calendar, please click here.
Distance Learning – How do we approach e-learning?
• Online learning combined with face-to-face instruction
• Strong interaction between teachers and students (daily virtual meetings)
• Regular review of key outcomes of each module
• Current programs to be extended in order to complete the practical aspects of the ASEAN curriculum.
Covid-19 Actions – How do we keep the school safe?
• Transparent face shields available for all team members and students
• Face-masks available upon request for all team members and students
• Hand sanitizer dispensers placed across the school
• Social distancing respected in classrooms (15 students max.) and all facilities across the campus
• Temperature check and hand sanitizer application for anyone entering the school campus
• All school premises disinfected on a regular basis
Where can I find information about Covid-19?