Latest update: 14/10/2020
Academic year 2020-21
• Admission tests for Academic Year 2020-21: Oct 22 | Nov 18 | Dec 08 | Jan 20 (2021)
• Start of Academic Year 2020-21: Jan 12, 2021 (tentative)
Academic year 2019-20
• The Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training approved the full reopening of our school for Oct 19 2020, after meeting the safety precautions requirements.
• Reopening date for classroom-based learning: Oct 19 2020
• Reopening date for practical teaching only: Sept 23 2020
• Graduation Ceremony expected on Jan 25-29, 2021 (tentative)
If you want more information about our programs and the school calendar, please click here.
Distance Learning – How do we approach e-learning?
• Online learning combined with face-to-face instruction
• Strong interaction between teachers and students (daily virtual meetings)
• Regular review of key outcomes of each module
• Current programs to be extended in order to complete the practical aspects of the ASEAN curriculum.
Covid-19 Actions – How do we keep the school safe?
• Transparent face shields available for all team members and students
• Face-masks available upon request for all team members and students
• Hand sanitizer dispensers placed across the school
• Social distancing respected in classrooms (15 students max.) and all facilities across the campus
• Temperature check and hand sanitizer application for anyone entering the school campus
• All school premises disinfected on a regular basis
Where can I find information about Covid-19?