Latest update: 12/11/2021
Academic year 2021-22
For more information about our programs and the school calendar, click here. To apply, click here. For more details, call us at +855 (0) 63 963 672 | +855 (0) 95 219 994 or send us an email to [email protected].
Academic year 2020-21
Upon the approval from the government, EHT Paul Dubrule has reopened. Our priority remains the safety of our team members, students and visitors. We continue to monitor the situation, and closely collaborate with the authorities and our main partners for the well-being of our community.
The practical modules are now being completed and the final exams will follow by the end of December and beginning of January.
Online Learning – How do we approach it?
• All students are provided with a tablet device and internet package to access programs online.
• Daily interactions between teachers and students: virtual meetings, activities and assignments through Microsoft Teams.
Actions to prevent Covid-19 – How do we keep the school safe?
• Temperature check and hand sanitizer application for anyone entering the school campus
• Hand sanitizer dispensers placed across the school campus
• Transparent face shields and face-masks for all team members and students
• Social distancing respected in classrooms (15 students max.) and across all facilities
• All school premises disinfected on a regular basis
Where can I find information about Covid-19?